`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to trade?

Anyone want to trade?
I have sent out a number of trades and completed a couple of deals but it has been well over a week since I was offered a trade. Makes it very discouraging when you keep sending out and getting little response and then not getting any offers sent your way. I know I have cards people apparently "want" but they do not want to trade for them.

Would love to see a couple of offers land my way to wrap of the weekend.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

RE: Anyone want to trade?
(01-17-2016, 02:37 PM)snobles Wrote: I have sent out a number of trades and completed a couple of deals but it has been well over a week since I was offered a trade. Makes it very discouraging when you keep sending out and getting little response and then not getting any offers sent your way. I know I have cards people apparently "want" but they do not want to trade for them.

Would love to see a couple of offers land my way to wrap of the weekend.
I feel your pain. I know that there are people sitting on Gaudreau and Gostisbehere cards, but they won't trade them. You know what I'm looking for, so if you ever come across either of them, shoot a trade my way. Who are you looking for, just in case I'm in a trade that I need to pad with trade bait? -Joe

All of my wants are listed. Still need a bunch of Roy base and inserts as well as a large group of ygs.

I'll keep looking for your PC guys as well.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I asked this question the other night and didn't get a response. How can I see what you are looking for. Do I just go to your organizer? And I would trade with you again, but I checked and you don't have any Gaudreau or Gostisbehere. I keep checking in with the people I've traded with lately, because for the most part, the trades have gone really smooth. I wish I could help you out bud. I'm getting frustrated too. With the amount of Gaudreau and Gostisbehere on ebay, there have to be some ebay sellers on here. I guess they are just looking for the $, instead of a trade. I can understand, but damn people!!!!..share the wealth. LoL
(01-17-2016, 11:48 PM)JEH177 Wrote: I asked this question the other night and didn't get a response. How can I see what you are looking for. Do I just go to your organizer? And I would trade with you again, but I checked and you don't have any Gaudreau or Gostisbehere. I keep checking in with the people I've traded with lately, because for the most part, the trades have gone really smooth. I wish I could help you out bud. I'm getting frustrated too. With the amount of Gaudreau and Gostisbehere on ebay, there have to be some ebay sellers on here. I guess they are just looking for the $, instead of a trade. I can understand, but damn people!!!!..share the wealth. LoL
I'm sure I have a bunch of Roy commons. Let me see if there's anything at all I can use
I think I can make an offer for some stuff just to have for trades. Of course it depends on if I have anything you need and what you end up robbing me for. Hahahaa. I'll start a trade in a few minutes. I'll try to help you out, if I have the right stuff. -Joe

(01-17-2016, 11:48 PM)JEH177 Wrote: I asked this question the other night and didn't get a response. How can I see what you are looking for. Do I just go to your organizer?
Did you ever figure this out? If you look in the other person's organizer, it shows you their "Want"s that they've made public. If you start a trade, you can see their "Trade For"s that you have available, marked by yellow stars, and assuming the yellow stars feature is working correctly, which sometimes it isn't.

What this means is that you can't just use the Want entry, because it doesn't trigger the yellow stars, and you can't just use the Trade For entry, because the site doesn't show the Trade For field to another person who's looking at your organizer. You have to use both, and keep them in sync.

I actually do this, so you can go to my organizer and see my Wants, and then be reasonably sure of seeing those cards marked with yellow stars if you have them available for trade, on the trade page, again assuming it's working.

More times than not, when I start a trade, none of my cards have yellow stars, and I think that in many cases, that's just because the other person is using the Wants entry and not the Trade For entry. So I send an open-ended offer anyway. Sometimes I even get a response.

Hope this helps.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

I have all of my wants, public, and separate from any other group. That was the best way for me to do it, I thought, for people who want to see what I want. I will have to try the way to see their organizer. I appreciate the help. Thanks you!!!! Have a great night!!!!- Joe

Open offer sent!