`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Trading (Including 1/1 Yasmany Tomas Finest Superfractor)

Weekend Trading (Including 1/1 Yasmany Tomas Finest Superfractor)
Getting back into the hobby and jumping in to trading. After a few box breaks, I've nabbed a decent selection, so take a look & send an offer if you're feeling it this weekend. Smile

For Ref, I collect what's listed in sig, as well as RCs & my "home teams" (Dallas or SF areas).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

RE: Weekend Trading (Including 1/1 Yasmany Tomas Finest Superfractor)
Just a heads up, site standard on ungraded cards is nrmt / mint (8). Entering them at anything above throws off the bv quite a bit. What are you looking for dollar wise on the Tomas?

Thanks for that! Another person mentioned that to me as well, and TBH (and this is my newbie-self talking), I haven't figured out how to individually change the condition of cards short of re-entering everything into Org....so I might end up doing that.

Not entirely sure on the dollar amount. I'm seeing some pretty random pricing right now, and since I'm just jumping back in I'm not great at assigning valuation to the scarce cards (which also makes me more weary and thorough though, so that's a good thing). I guess I typically just go by what the other person feels it's worth to them, if that makes sense? lol

Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

NBA - LeBron, Jordan

If you want to change condition, go into your org and click on the options box where mine says "custom layout". If it isn't on custom layout, tap the icon and select it. From there you can change the columns to a multitude of different options. Once you do so, go up to your collections and click on the little planet icon to refresh your collection and save any changes. You can change as many listings as you want on any one screen before refreshing/saving.

[Image: Screenshot_2016-01-16-21-29-45_zpsq8m9oqbj.png] [Image: Screenshot_2016-01-16-21-29-54_zpsqvwn7zbw.png] [Image: Screenshot_2016-01-16-21-30-33_zps8imfu5aa.png] [Image: Screenshot_2016-01-16-21-30-42_zps24a6yjyc.png]

Nice! Thanks so much. Smile I'll get that fixed today.
Collecting:

NBA - LeBron, Jordan

(01-16-2016, 09:36 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: If you want to change condition, go into your org and click on the options box where mine says "custom layout". If it isn't on custom layout, tap the icon and select it. From there you can change the columns to a multitude of different options. Once you do so, go up to your collections and click on the little planet icon to refresh your collection and save any changes. You can change as many listings as you want on any one screen before refreshing/saving.
Thanks again! Got them all fixed. Smile
Collecting:

NBA - LeBron, Jordan

Not a problem bud.