Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 2013-14 Panini Contenders rookies

Question about 2013-14 Panini Contenders rookies
Hi all,

How can I tell the difference between the A and B versions of the rookies in this set? Beckett only recognizes the A version as a true RC, and a few of them don't have photos listed (Barkov is the one I'm mainly concerned about for this question). If someone has access to the correct photos, and could upload them, that would be wonderful.

Thanks!

Actually, I see that Beckett has the photo for the B version (red jersey), and says it has a print run of 50. I don't think the card is stamped, so how do they know that for sure?

RE: Question about 2013-14 Panini Contenders rookies
A lot of Panini products, rookies included sometimes, were stamped on the back. Do they have pics of both sides?
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

These aren't stamped, just stated print runs. Even though the variations seem to be described well in the database, I don't recall any method of quick on card identification with this set.
RootnTootn

Maybe this will help

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-...ions-guide

You rock, hckydv7! Helps immensely! And thanks to everyone else who commented. Good dialogue going.

LOL. I'm laughing at Huberdeau's picture on his base card...

I hate when card companies do that. It kinda screws over the average collector like myself who wouldn't even begin to know the difference.

Although, I like it because it kinda rewards those who pay a little more attention to cards than those who dont.

but still. I hate it. Just like i hate when companies have the same card but just stamp numbers on it. like the 1/1 is the same as the base. Bull-onie.

but this thread isnt about what i hate, now is it? I just like to hijack things.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches