`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Chiefs for Trade 1968 & Up

KC Chiefs for Trade 1968 & Up
I recently purchased a collection and ended up with some KC Chiefs cards going back to 1968 that overall are in nice shape. I was going to just list them on Beckett but would rather trade them to someone on Beckett if possible. I have not loaded them into my org yet but if you are interested PM me and we can work on a trade. I only collect baseball so would be looking to trade them for some baseball.

RE: KC Chiefs for Trade 1968 & Up
Gocards on here collects Jamaal Charles and DeAnthony Thomas if you have any of those. If you have some, I'll trade you for them if I have anything that catches your eye, and stash them for him, since he's not on much Smile

Thanks for the heads up but these are all from the early 90s and prior so don't have either of those guys.

(01-03-2016, 09:46 PM)bghoosier Wrote: I recently purchased a collection and ended up with some KC Chiefs cards going back to 1968 that overall are in nice shape. I was going to just list them on Beckett but would rather trade them to someone on Beckett if possible. I have not loaded them into my org yet but if you are interested PM me and we can work on a trade. I only collect baseball so would be looking to trade them for some baseball.
I'd need a list to see what all you had..

Let me know what you have because I'm really interested.

Here's what I have (Topps unless indicated):
1987-(might be off a year or two) Police Set Carson (6), Maas (2), Hackett (2), Burruss & Ross (3)
1968-Bell, Holub, Buchanan
1969-Taylor
1970-Stenerud, Bell (2), Brown, Tyrer
1971-Buchanan, Bell, Stenerud, Robinson, Lanier, Garrett (Chargers), Tyrer, Lynch, Holmes
1972-Stenerud, Podolak, Tyrer, AFC Semi Final Game, Thomas, Bell, Dawson
1973-Rudnay, Thomas, Culp, Upshaw, Tyrer, Stenerud, Taylor, Podolak, Lanier
1974-Bell, Punting Leader, Wilson
1975-Taylor, Thomas
1977-Livingston, White, Thomas, Lanier, Lane, Stenerud, Wilson, Adams, Rudnay
1978-Team Card
1979-Rudnay, Elrod
1980-Stenerud
1981-Belton, Lowery, Harris
1982-Barbaro, Budde (2), Fuller, Green, Harris, Jackson, Kenney, Lowery, Smith
1983-Lowery
1984-Brown, Lowery
1986-Cherry
1989-Hackett Zeros In, DeBerg, Stensrud, Hackett, Cherry, Okoye, Maas, Carson, Lewis, Palmer, Lowery
Paige
1989 Score-Maas, Lewis, Okoye, Cherry, Carson, Palmer, Lowery, Paige, Ross, Thomas
Plus I have some in my org already that I didn't list. I saw a couple that I would say are VGEX and those are the worst of the lot. I would prefer to trade them but if you don't have any baseball I need I would be willing to sell them.