`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to trading.

New to trading.
I collected late 80's early 90's and getting back into. Have lots of base topps chrome 2015 not listed in org and have a case and three boxes coming of 2014 topps chrome next week. Let me know if interested in trading.

RE: New to trading.
Hi, good luck on your upcoming boxes! I'd be interested in any refractors you get of Bears players as well as any autographs from Ka'Deem Carey (Bears RB).

I am in need of many of the 2014 Chrome. Let me know when you get them in your Org. and I will look and send a trade offer.

(01-02-2016, 11:58 PM)Tha281sons2003 Wrote: I collected late 80's early 90's and getting back into. Have lots of base topps chrome 2015 not listed in org and have a case and three boxes coming of 2014 topps chrome next week. Let me know if interested in trading.
Always looking for chrome parallels and inserts Lions and MSU players, Langford , Waynes and Lippet.
Photobucket

INTERESTED IN COWBOYS OR MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN THEIR COLLEGE UNIS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).