`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rodgers, and Favorite QB's PC

RE: Rodgers, and Favorite QB's PC
(03-31-2016, 08:32 AM)jonathani Wrote: I do like the title of your post, jokingly. It reads, "Here's a thread of Rodgers cards. In addition to that, I am also including my favourite QBs." I'm not trying to be mean, and I know what you meant, but it struck me as funny.
Lol, it does read like that doesn't it?

I've got a couple sweet additions coming in...I haven't been real active lately as life has been hectic, so I have some stuff I really should scan and show off...

Thanks for sharing! Great collection and look forward to seeing the next additions.

I have a bunch of additions to show in the next couple weeks as well.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Sick Favre! Think the Ultimate Collection rookie+jsy is my favorite Rodgers- 2005 was a particularly good year for that set, imo.

Thanks guys! Going to try and finally get some scans done today Smile

Coincidentally, got my own 2005 Ultimate Collection Edge in recently... diggin' this set.
[Image: cg7htixq.png]

(04-07-2016, 12:18 AM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Coincidentally, got my own 2005 Ultimate Collection Edge in recently... diggin' this set.
[Image: cg7htixq.png]
They do look nice! Smile

Finally, an update as promised! I have a few other things, but I already have them buried in my huge "to be graded" box lol. I'll post those when I get around to grading. Here are my 2 newest pickups:

2014 National Treasures non-1/1 rainbow:
[Image: w005o36c.jpeg]

And 2010 Triple Threads /18, Rodgers and Favre game used!
[Image: 72snasn7.jpeg]

Sick Triple Threads!

(01-03-2016, 05:43 PM)savagenate Wrote: Thanks! Yeah, I had to sell some stuff due to money issues, but I tried to make sure I replaced it with something else that fit in with my narrower focus. I don't have the pocket book to realistically keep up on autos of big name guys like Rodgers...gotta save up for them when I can Smile But I think patch cards can be even cooler from a look standpoint.
great collection man.. its sad that when you say " I don't have the pocket book" for this hobby because it really should not be that way at all. I remember buying a few Rodgers autos years back and if I wanted one now id have to take out a loan. It truly stinks 1/2 of us cant collect what wed like or whom we like because of greed inside this hobby. I think youre doing a great job in the collection without "deep pockets" .. keep it up!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-10-2016, 04:36 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: great collection man.. its sad that when you say " I don't have the pocket book" for this hobby because it really should not be that way at all. I remember buying a few Rodgers autos years back and if I wanted one now id have to take out a loan. It truly stinks 1/2 of us cant collect what wed like or whom we like because of greed inside this hobby. I think youre doing a great job in the collection without "deep pockets" .. keep it up!
Thanks! I completely agree...the market is out of control, with even no name players demanding hundreds for nice cards lol. It'd be nice to have it be something everyone could do. But there are ways to still enjoy the hobby! I lean towards game used patches, and rainbows instead of autos, because I can afford them better. Slow and steady, and enjoy the process Smile

(04-10-2016, 03:25 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Sick Triple Threads!
Won it in a raffle too...not a bad investment lol