`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
group breaker

group breaker
I also posted this on the baseball thread but justin also breaks a lot of football too, so spreading the word. Hope to see some of you guys in the breaks and happy new year guys and gals Smile

I know a lot of us do group breaks and are always wondering on opinions on breakers. Ive been in a few different breakers and they are all equally good, but the one that I prefer is jmboxbreaks. I have never had any issues with Justin at all, its always fast safe/shipping and all cards ship no extra cost. Video quality is solid and after breaking live on breakers he uploads to youtube. Which is great for me because I never am able to watch live. Ive had some really good luck with Justin and his prices are pretty much even or better than most. If anyone has any questions shoot me a pm or ask away here and I will gladly help ya out. I used to be very skeptical on group breaks but I really think it is such a ingenious idea for the average collector with a chance at hitting something awesome.

Here is a link that if used would earn us both points that can be used during breaks.
https://www.swellrewards.com/r/NXAB7PP

Again if anyone has any questions hit me up, Admins if this is not allowed I apologize really not trying to advertise as much as trying to help out fellow collectors, I was once looking for a breaker home haha.

Brad
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.