`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patience pays off

RE: Patience pays off
With reductions like this, it's quite obvious the Beckett staff knows they have very little to offer its customers. Nice score on the 50% off to those of you that got it! It will take at least that to get me to renew.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I emailed them asking about a discount. They were super awesome, very nice, prompt and friendly. had about 14 emails back and forth ...until he said that there is nothing he can do other than a 15% and if cash is limited, maybe i better look into a 3 month or a 6 month until more funds free up.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I emailed them also about getting the 50% discount after i had just signed up 2 weeks earlier at the 30% discount rate. They emailed me back a week later and said sorry nothing we can do. I suggest next year when everyones subscriptions start to expire that we wait until the 50% code is released and we share it with each other, seems pretty shitty that they treat paying customers the way they do.
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

(01-12-2016, 10:17 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: if cash is limited, maybe i better look into a 3 month or a 6 month until more funds free up.
Or, if cash is limited, reset some priorities and realize this site may not be worth it compared to phone or internet service, car payments, mortgage, or food. Did you ask him for a job? That would be a legitimate response to his asinine response and would help "more funds free up".
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(01-13-2016, 12:57 AM)Maverick06 Wrote: I emailed them also about getting the 50% discount after i had just signed up 2 weeks earlier at the 30% discount rate. They emailed me back a week later and said sorry nothing we can do. I suggest next year when everyones subscriptions start to expire that we wait until the 50% code is released and we share it with each other, seems pretty shitty that they treat paying customers the way they do.
I'm surprised they didn't offer you the 50% discount, but only if you buy yet another year in order to get it.

I took advantage of the 50% off. Paid less than $4.00 per month.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

$44.50 for the year is a price I can live with...
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(01-17-2016, 09:35 PM)chemainus Wrote: $44.50 for the year is a price I can live with...
+1
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

These codes look to be currently valid if anyone is interested. . .

20% off total access and single sports OPG 6 months - SSTA20
25% off total access and single sports OPG 12 months - SSTA25
**Not Currently Trading - July 2021**

Collecting Alexander Mogilny and Various Sets.

Current Projects. . .
Hot Prospects 2007-08 (not inc. 1 of 1's) 516/914
Artifacts 2015-16 (Base/Ruby inc.Rookies) 322/406
OPC 2016-17 (Base, Rainbow, Retro and Playing Cards) - *HELP* I need loads!