`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pre order shopping

Pre order shopping
Well I started my 2016 baseball card shopping. I ordered from D & A 1 Topps base series one jumbo case and a series two jumbo case. Can't wait for February and June to be here !!!! Has anybody else began to think about what there going to buy for next year. I'm also planning on buying a lot of the heritage this year. I started collecting baseball cards in 1967. Will bring back good memories.

RE: Pre order shopping
Congrats and good luck on your purchases. For Flagship, I'm probably going to with a couple of jumbos for S1 and S2 plus get in on 3-5 case breaks for Phillies in both. I buy a lot of blasters for the manufactured relics / patches. I'll pick up the complete sets when they come out in aug / sept (usually 2-3 of them and I get rid of the inserts) and everything else will be fT/sale except Phillies as I get them and get them loaded.

Shooting for a GQ 2016 master set so probably going to get a case or two of that.

Drifting towards a couple of vintage projects, so new stuff will only be purchased to be turned around.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.