`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome Draft refractors

Bowman Chrome Draft refractors
Does anybody know the insert ratio for base refractors in 2015 Bowman Draft? I got a super jumbo and a hobby box. How many refractors should I have?

RE: Bowman Chrome Draft refractors
(12-26-2015, 04:52 PM)cspen Wrote: Does anybody know the insert ratio for base refractors in 2015 Bowman Draft? I got a super jumbo and a hobby box. How many refractors should I have?
I have no clue but I bought 1 jumbo and I got over 30 mixed refractors.

Not sure, I just opened a jumbo myself and there are no stated odds for the base refractors just the chromes on the packs...I only got 6 base refractors but yet got 11 chrome refractors.

I have 45 base refractors from my super jumbo and hobby boxes plus one pack of 60 cards from another super jumbo. I really hope they go back to marking the base refractors on the back of the cards again. It makes it so much easier.

I usually make fun of my buddy who busts packs with me sometimes about not being able to pick out the refractors, but this year's Bowman Draft is difficult IMO. Geeeesh.....

My son can pick them out but I just want to know how many i'm supposed to get per super jumbo and hobby boxes