`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 A&G X and buyback pricing and OPG??

2015 A&G X and buyback pricing and OPG??
I guess there never will be a checklist for the buyback 2015 A&G cards with the Gold Stamped 10th Anniversary Issue...obviously no pricing..think there are 4/box mini and reg..

I also guess there will never be any pricing on the Black X cards..10 Anniversary Issue..Topps website sales only...

Too bad..this year was the anniversary and they can not checklist the entire production and can not price the cards a lot of people have...

I know the OPG is a guide and I can guess value on past sales on eBay..except they are all over the place on value...

Just venting...Got the holiday special on Black X cards and got a box of unpriced cards..and I hold a dozen or more buybacks that are not checklisted..

Oh well....

RE: 2015 A&G X and buyback pricing and OPG??
(12-26-2015, 09:09 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I guess there never will be a checklist for the buyback 2015 A&G cards with the Gold Stamped 10th Anniversary Issue...obviously no pricing..think there are 4/box mini and reg..

I also guess there will never be any pricing on the Black X cards..10 Anniversary Issue..Topps website sales only...
Agreed on the buybacks, they should have done something.

As for the Black X cards, Topps website only, put this in the OPG, it's listed...

2015 Topps Allen and Ginter X 10th Anniversary

It doesn't use the word "Black" just "X", so hopefully this relieves some frustration. Merry Christmas. Smile

(12-26-2015, 09:55 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Agreed on the buybacks, they should have done something.

As for the Black X cards, Topps website only, put this in the OPG, it's listed...

2015 Topps Allen and Ginter X 10th Anniversary

It doesn't use the word "Black" just "X", so hopefully this relieves some frustration. Merry Christmas. Smile
Yes, the X (Black) are in the OPG..just no pricing..therefore the boxes I got are no price..has been this way for 4 months..amybe someday...

(12-26-2015, 10:36 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Yes, the X (Black) are in the OPG..just no pricing..therefore the boxes I got are no price..has been this way for 4 months..amybe someday...
Ooops, thought I solved it. Sorry. I understand what you are talking about now. Sorry, I'm of no help. Sad

I think the X (black) cards will eventually be priced. I am hoping the die-cut bonus packs will get priced too. The buybacks will never be listed, as is the case for any other buyback from Topps where they don't distinguish the print runs or what cards were bought back. The best they could do is add a multiplier in the print guide for any buyback cards.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-26-2015, 11:40 AM)djohn Wrote: I think the X (black) cards will eventually be priced. I am hoping the die-cut bonus packs will get priced too. The buybacks will never be listed, as is the case for any other buyback from Topps where they don't distinguish the print runs or what cards were bought back. The best they could do is add a multiplier in the print guide for any buyback cards.
The National Allen and Ginter die cut cards are listed and priced in OPG..

I just opened a pack and got the Correa RC LOGO...Die cut..no offically a RC..but a nice price on it!!