Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willie Mays auto FT

Willie Mays auto FT
Hello everyone,

I've been working on a hof on-card auto collection for the last year. I still need Greg Maddux, Nolan Ryan, John Smoltz, Lou Brock, Al Kaline, Whitey Ford, Duke Snider, and a few others. Now that I have two Willie Mays autos, I've decided to post one of them FT to see if I can make further progress on completing my collection. My top priority is Greg Maddux, preferably from Topps Tribute. Here is the Mays auto:

[Image: image.jpg8_1.jpg]

Thanks!

RE: Willie Mays auto FT
i have a ryan listed....

[Image: image_zpsd7433fb6.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I have a Brock, Kaline, Whitey and Duke not listed. If you're willing to trade down let me know and I can list them for you. Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(12-22-2015, 07:57 AM)kfeldman Wrote: I have a Brock, Kaline, Whitey and Duke not listed. If you're willing to trade down let me know and I can list them for you. Thanks
Kraig, you've sent me a few trade requests in the past. Mostly asking for HOF autos and guys like McCutchen, Stanton, Greinke, etc. If you are going to ask for stuff like this, you should list similar valued stuff in your organize. Just saying...

(12-22-2015, 01:19 PM)david campos Wrote: Kraig, you've sent me a few trade requests in the past. Mostly asking for HOF autos and guys like McCutchen, Stanton, Greinke, etc. If you are going to ask for stuff like this, you should list similar valued stuff in your organize. Just saying...
I have many cards listed that equal the BV of the stuff that I sent in the offer including a Pujols auto /5, A Bob feller auto /25, a Matt Ryan rc auto, a Steve Largent patch auto /10, a Ladainian tomlinson auto, among many other things. If you're not interested in those cards thats one thing, but the value is certainly there. If you have an issue, please PM me the problem next time. I prefer not to have replies like this in a thread...thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto