`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Little 14 Elite & A Royale 15 Mistake

A Little 14 Elite & A Royale 15 Mistake
Was getting a couple lamps at the local China Made Emporium(Wal-Mart), and the boys wanted to browse the card isle. They had 3 of the 2014 Elite quad hobby packs blisters, so we grabbed them. Grabbed a 2015 Crown Royale against my better judgement as well.
The 12 packs of Elite were probably better than most single hobby boxes could be, and the Crown Royale, well reminded me of why I hate the product.
Was Pleasantly surprised by the BV on the Lawrence, figured it for a $3-4 card.

All for trade with the exception of the Clarity cards. My oldest pulled those and loves them, so he claimed em.
[Image: Elite1_zpsmq3adxmk.jpg]
[Image: Elite2_zpswtocexfk.jpg]
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: A Little 14 Elite & A Royale 15 Mistake
We have about 4 Walmarts in our county and only one of them have the quad Elite packs. the first one I bought, had 3 autos in the 4 packs, didn't do as good in the other 3 I bought later.

(12-22-2015, 04:42 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: We have about 4 Walmarts in our county and only one of them have the quad Elite packs. the first one I bought, had 3 autos in the 4 packs, didn't do as good in the other 3 I bought later.
Yeah they had a couple of them awhile back, and the best pull from 8 packs was a Richard Sherman /25. So I guess these made up for that.
Would have been a GREAT break if I'd just left that stupid Crown Royale on the shelf for the next sucker to buy, lol.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(12-22-2015, 02:14 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Yeah they had a couple of them awhile back, and the best pull from 8 packs was a Richard Sherman /25. So I guess these made up for that.
Would have been a GREAT break if I'd just left that stupid Crown Royale on the shelf for the next sucker to buy, lol.
I bought a box of Royal Crown last year and didn't get much.

Congrats on the hits!

Crown Royale this year is beyond bad. Like a fool, I busted six hobby boxes thinking it had to get better. It did not. Hit a stinking Panini points card in every box.

Not buying anymore 2015 Crown Royale and it used to be my favorite football product. Panini took this product downhill and fast.

I must have lucked out with my box of Crown from Target. Ended up hitting a Shaq Thompson team logo auto /15!

(12-27-2015, 12:11 AM)ronfir Wrote: Crown Royale this year is beyond bad. Like a fool, I busted six hobby boxes thinking it had to get better. It did not. Hit a stinking Panini points card in every box.

Not buying anymore 2015 Crown Royale and it used to be my favorite football product. Panini took this product downhill and fast.
I got a hobby box of Crown Royale and a Panini Points card would have been an improvement.

to the original poster, I got the same Kadeem Carey autograph in one of those Elite four packs - there haven't been any more here.

PM sent!

Nice point card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK