`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communication

RE: Communication
Yup I understand. That's been something that has been brought up and asked for a number of times. Being able to see the content of people who don't trade or haven't been online in 5 years...

Having to pay to trade and being forced to use the org to trade on this site prevents people from trading here. Too many rules. It's a great tool but it is time consuming to get it updated and frankly why pay to trade here when it's free everywhere else? (Not my personal belief but I'm assuming that's the mentality).
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(12-21-2015, 10:44 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: What I try really hard NOT to do is straight-up cold shoulder ignore someone and leave the trade lingering in space forever. I get notifications about every trade and comment sent my way, so I'm sure we ALL do. I can't stand sending an offer in and seeing folks log in every day for a month and just let it sit there. Whether you don't see anything I have that you want, or don't feel like a deal can be made, or just hate the Bruins so much that you couldn't in good conscience trade with me (which is crap, half my trades are with Canadiens fans!!!) just say so.
That's a $2 comment. I hate waiting and asking the potential trader, "Do you think we can work something out?" weeks after I made an offer. If it takes me more than a couple days to respond, I let the trader know why. I'm a teacher. If I'm in the middle of grading forty 20-page research papers, I can't trade right now. However, I'll let you know and get back ASAP. Usually, the trader responds with something like, "Thanks for letting me know. Go ahead and take your time." (By the way, I teach Communications, so I know how important that topic is.)
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I'm in the same boat as others. I can't pay for the organizer right now, and therefore can't access trades...but people still send me offers all the time that I can't even comment on, so they just sit there in cyberspace
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

It was always easier to log in a see I had a message to read them to know about a trade offer

You have to check in three places at once to see what you've got going on, that's so obnoxious. If there was a way for you to check your own profile page upon log in and know whether you have A. a private message in your inbox, B. notifications from any of your trades, and C. responses to any of your threads, it would make things much easier.

Also, you shouldn't be allowed to send trade offers to folks, or see their items in the trade tool, if they're not hooked up to the ORG or OPG, otherwise we're sending out trades to folks that can't even see them, which isn't fair to them, or you.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/