`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Gaudreau trade

Johnny Gaudreau trade
Anyone looking to make a blockbuster trade for a 200-300 dollar Gaudreau? Check out my organizer. I'm willing to do a 10-15 for 1 trade, if possible, or a couple of decent cards for one. If you want to do a big trade, please have Gaudreau available in your traders. Thanks and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! !!

RE: Johnny Gaudreau trade
Still looking to make a huge deal for something high end of Gaudreau. Also willing to do cards and cash (paypal) or just paypal for the right price.,.Let's make this happen...- Joe

Hey Joe, I couldn't respond on the latest trade proposal so I will do so here. I looked back into our previous dealings in the "cancelled trades" tab. Far as I can tell, our last deal fell apart because you were in the middle of a move and wanted to delay making a deal (at least that's what the comments say). As for the issue of card condition and the system's default; I have many cards in the system that went in as "mint" because back at the time I entered them that was the default being used by Beckett. I agree with you that this is not the correct "condition". That is why when I have some of these remaining cards involved in a trade I make sure to mentally adjust the value when sending offers. You will note, my last offer had you getting $60 and myself getting $50.

Anyway, just wanted to point that out. Good luck in getting some Gaudreaus for your PC and have a Happy New Year.

Trade offer sent.

Randi

(12-31-2015, 07:42 AM)greg2424 Wrote: Hey Joe, I couldn't respond on the latest trade proposal so I will do so here. I looked back into our previous dealings in the "cancelled trades" tab. Far as I can tell, our last deal fell apart because you were in the middle of a move and wanted to delay making a deal (at least that's what the comments say). As for the issue of card condition and the system's default; I have many cards in the system that went in as "mint" because back at the time I entered them that was the default being used by Beckett. I agree with you that this is not the correct "condition". That is why when I have some of these remaining cards involved in a trade I make sure to mentally adjust the value when sending offers. You will note, my last offer had you getting $60 and myself getting $50.

Anyway, just wanted to point that out. Good luck in getting some Gaudreaus for your PC and have a Happy New Year.
Think you for contacting me. A few things to cover. I did move from NJ to Delaware and made settlement in May. As for as the pricing, I was unaware that beckett defaulted to mint at one time. If a card labeled mint is involved in a trade, couldn't you temporarily adjust the condition to the default? Another thing that has changed is my PC, and I mean drastically. I am now only collecting Gaudreau, Gostisbehere, DDM Gaudreau,Ultra National Heroes, PK Subban and Ovechkin , in that order. If you still need the cards, please check my list and see if I still have them. I'm really looking to make a deal, whether it be 3 to 1 or 23 to 1 for higher end Gaudreau cards. If you or anyone you know would be interested, let me know. I have lots to choose from . And one last thing that I must say....if I was rude or obnoxious in any way, I apologize. Buying a house sucks!!!!! I'm sure you're aware of the BS, so I do apologize if I was a bit standoff-ish. So check out my stuff and ,let me know what you think. If I don't her from you tonight, please have a happy, healthy and safe new year!!! -Joe