`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 DYNASTY

2015 DYNASTY
well not to sure what to think about this one .its a nice card just the wrong guy for me.will be available for trade
[Image: Scan_20151218_zpssaoabota.jpg]

RE: 2015 DYNASTY
Tough break bro. I'll let you know what I get later.

(12-18-2015, 04:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Tough break bro. I'll let you know what I get later.
i hope yours is alot better than mine matt,best of luck to u.how many u get?

At least you didn't get a Cespedes redemption as your only card. I've watched 3 cases broken and all 3 had a Cespedes redemption.

Cheers,

It could be worse.

I really liked the look of these last year, but there were a few big duds that made boxes hit or miss. This year they drastically increased the number of duds, so I am not even considering buying boxes. I like that they are adding variety, but a lot of the cards are going to end up selling for around $100 or less which is a huge dud when you consider the box price.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-18-2015, 04:43 PM)ounagi Wrote: i hope yours is alot better than mine matt,best of luck to u.how many u get?
2 cases.

Well look on the bright side, it wasn't Ken Griffey or John Olerud, so you're ahead there.

[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]