`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
tiny tiny rant

RE: tiny tiny rant
I would like to add a little pet peeve of mine also on this if you dont mind. :-) i had uploaded cards into the org like 3 years ago when the first 100 were free. I never paid for the service and refuse to now. Just a personal preference. But i still get an occasional alert that someone has set up a trade request. Since i cant see the cards in the request only the member who initated it as beckett wont allow me to unless i pay for the service.. i reach out to the members through PM and let them know the situation. Out of the 6 requests I have gotten i have sent a message to every person and not once have any of them responded o my PM. That is beyond annoying.

I'm guilty here...I checked yesterday and found 3 offers outstanding..OOPS!
If you are one of these folks, I'm very sorry.
Is there a way to have an automated email sent when someone sends a trade offer?
I am not on here very often and when i am, its not obvious you have any offers outstanding, unless I go into the trade section. Unless I'm missing something.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

one of the things that just kill me w trades ..good call frienchie
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(12-22-2015, 05:04 PM)bselje Wrote: I'm guilty here...I checked yesterday and found 3 offers outstanding..OOPS!
If you are one of these folks, I'm very sorry.
Is there a way to have an automated email sent when someone sends a trade offer?
I am not on here very often and when i am, its not obvious you have any offers outstanding, unless I go into the trade section. Unless I'm missing something.
I get an email everytime I get a message or a trade offer.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(12-23-2015, 07:33 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: I get an email everytime I get a message or a trade offer.
I'd like to know how to set that up because I have not been able to figure it out.
[Image: image.jpg]

(12-23-2015, 07:33 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: I get an email everytime I get a message or a trade offer.
Any idea how to set this up?
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

In the trader's defense, I wasn't getting notices for a long time & since I stopped subscribing here I didn't check my trade area anyways. Sometimes folks just don't see it. :p
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10