`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Secret Santa Show Off Thread...(2 HAVE NOT received)

RE: Secret Santa Show Off Thread...(2 HAVE NOT received)
(01-17-2016, 08:07 PM)ft28jags Wrote: and deservedly so. Someone else however has informed me they are awaiting something to send me and once they get it and send it, i will provide them with the appropriate recognition.

On another note, I hope greg (titanaussiefan) has gotten his or there's an update to him getting his. It's a shame something like this, which is done with good intentions, manages to find schmucks who can receive but forget to give. (Greg, I'm still trying to get the 600 I still owe you btw)
LOL, no problem Will, and no i still haven't received anything yet.

I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

(01-18-2016, 04:40 AM)titansaussiefan Wrote: LOL, no problem Will, and no i still haven't received anything yet.
Don't know what the hold up is

Customs Barcode number

LK 128 526 390 US

I want to say thank you to my second secret Santa who while wasn't a part of this took the time to message me and ended up sending a Marcus Giles letterman auto and a cool dual auto of Greg jones and Reggie Williams. A shoutout will go into the football section as well.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

wooohooo, i just got home and my secret santa has arrived, thanks for the titans stuff. love it.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

(01-28-2016, 02:02 AM)titansaussiefan Wrote: wooohooo, i just got home and my secret santa has arrived, thanks for the titans stuff. love it.
Hope your happy sorry for delay