`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC additions, Alstott style!

PC additions, Alstott style!
This is definitely one of my favorite new PC additions--20 Pacific slides--AWESOME!

A couple of bonuses...

Thanks for looking!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

RE: PC additions, Alstott style!
Nice new adds Smile

very nice! loved alstott
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I clicked this just knowing you snagged the 2000 SOTT Gold, I'm guessing the one from eBay a week or two back? I was considering putting the set together, but some of the low #'d versions are like ghosts
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

Love the slides...really coolant!

That SoTT gold auto is tough!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

WOW! How in the hell did you get those slides? Awesome man! Congrats on the additions!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Those slides are wicked awesome, and the Legacy Collection is still on my Edge want list... nice to have a reference Wink SoTT and Autographics are always good looking cards, and the Hogg Heaven in gold is saaaweet- want an Edge version! Cool Hawk pickup too, that guy was always fun to watch when he hit the half pipe... was watching in '99 when he stuck the 900.

(12-17-2015, 11:42 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice new adds Smile
Thank you, sir!
(12-17-2015, 12:34 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: very nice! loved alstott
Thank you!
(12-17-2015, 04:28 PM)c squared Wrote: I clicked this just knowing you snagged the 2000 SOTT Gold, I'm guessing the one from eBay a week or two back? I was considering putting the set together, but some of the low #'d versions are like ghosts
LoL! Yeah...that one hurt a little. But you are right...some of those older, lower numbered cards are almost non-existent. Unfortunately I seem to be entering that area of my Alstott collection.
(12-17-2015, 04:48 PM)jaderock Wrote: Love the slides...really coolant!

That SoTT gold auto is tough!
Thanks! I do love the slides!
(12-17-2015, 06:07 PM)pudge27t Wrote: WOW! How in the hell did you get those slides? Awesome man! Congrats on the additions!
Some guy threw 'em up on ebay. He only pictured three of the images, not the slides, so I took a shot at it. When they arrived I was like "WHOOOAAA". Not at all what I was expecting. Very impressive when stored all together like that.
(12-18-2015, 01:23 AM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Those slides are wicked awesome, and the Legacy Collection is still on my Edge want list... nice to have a reference Wink SoTT and Autographics are always good looking cards, and the Hogg Heaven in gold is saaaweet- want an Edge version! Cool Hawk pickup too, that guy was always fun to watch when he hit the half pipe... was watching in '99 when he stuck the 900.
Thanks! Whoever got him to sign that Hogg Heaven in gold was definitely thinking right! The Hawk is my first auto of him so I was pretty excited. I do have an IPA Hawk auto on an unopened tube of pudding. Not the same though.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet