`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading football for baseball lower end stuff

Trading football for baseball lower end stuff
Hey all! I recently broke a bunch of assorted packs the other day so if anyone wants to take a look, let me know as I'm mostly a baseball fella. These are mostly base cards, some inserts but no high end stuff here. Thanks!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Trading football for baseball lower end stuff
Check my org. Have some 2015 topps chrome and a little baseball that needs to go. Thanks.

you got it
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

OPEN OFFER SENT.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

made some nice trades. anyone else?

Same here, I have some baseball that needs to go. I'll check your org later.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

Monthly bump if anyones interested. I have a good amount of base cards and such.