`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New items just added

New items just added
Just added the remainder of my autos, gu, and non-baseball/non-sports stuff to my org. Working on adding my remaining rookies and misc inserts.

Please check out my org for trade bait. I am adding new cards daily.

If you see anything you like, please pm me. Thanks.

RE: New items just added
Are all of your cards graded gem mint? You have most of your cards in unpriced conditions.

(12-12-2015, 02:37 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Are all of your cards graded gem mint? You have most of your cards in unpriced conditions.
How do I price them? I've just been evaluating the condition and adding what I feel is an appropriate grade. None of them are graded.

if not graded u must mark them at nm/mt

[quote='ounagi' pid='2589184' dateline='1449950159']
if not graded u must mark them at nm/mt
[/quo

Thanks. Didn't know all raw cards must be listed as nm/mt. Will be correcting all my listings.

Yup. Site standard. It will load them at the appropriate book values.

(12-12-2015, 03:46 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yup. Site standard. It will load them at the appropriate book values.
Thanks I'm working right now to correct all of my listings.

Also, can you tell me how I go about listing cards for sale? I couldn't figure it out. I have everything listed for trade now, but am open to selling as well. Thanks.

***UPDATE*** All of my org listings should now be corrected to nm/mt(8). Thanks to those members who informed me of the listing standard for raw (ungraded) cards.