IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Oscar Taveras Collection

RE: My Oscar Taveras Collection
WOW !!!!!

Impressive. Really nice collection. I do have the 2012 bowman sterling gold refractor. Let me know if you need that card.

(12-10-2015, 05:40 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Impressive. Really nice collection. I do have the 2012 bowman sterling gold refractor. Let me know if you need that card.
What are you looking for on it? I don't have trade bait just yet but if i get a idea i could get something
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Haha I seen the title and was like crap there is only one person I know with a Oscar PC....then I seen your name and was like oh ok haha
That and I wouldn't let you haha

(12-09-2015, 04:15 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: I almost did....If I ever parted with any It would have to be for another PC or sold as a collection. I almost sold it but my palms started to sweat and I could not pull the trigger.
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

I am pretty sure I have the '14 Topps Chrome Update Black Refractor. I didn't put it in my org yet, I never got around to putting any of my '14 Topps Chrome in, but I will take a look when I get a chance and see if I am remembering correctly.

If you are still adding to it, I have a 2014 Bowman Chrome Gold Mini auto numbered to 25. I'm open to moving it, and it looked like you didnt have one. Just let me know.

No problem. I am working with 2015 bowman draft chrome. Let me know if you have any
(12-10-2015, 09:49 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: What are you looking for on it? I don't have trade bait just yet but if i get a idea i could get something

Very nice!

(12-15-2015, 11:57 PM)rpeterson369 Wrote: If you are still adding to it, I have a 2014 Bowman Chrome Gold Mini auto numbered to 25. I'm open to moving it, and it looked like you didnt have one. Just let me know.
I am still adding to it
(12-17-2015, 02:04 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: Very nice!
Thank you!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]