Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help

Please Help
Hi.
I've been waiting for this order to complete with the deadline being Tuesday. I looked today and found the below posted.
Does this mean of my 43 submissions that none of them were able to be graded/encapsulated (the number recd/graded says 43/0)? Some were crossovers and some were cut sheet cards.
Thanks in advance for your comments, Gary.
ORDER STATUS

# Job Id # Received/ # Graded Received Date Service Type Service Term Name Deadline Date Ship Date Status
344907 43/0 11/20/2015 BGS 10-Day 12/08/2015 N/A Active (Not Shipped

RE: Please Help
Not graded yet. Were any of them autos? Its been a while since I graded myself, but pretty sure it's just stating that there are 43 cards, none graded yet.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

No autos...

The Results are usually updated at 4pm pacific time of the due date.
They should be there now.

How specifically can you find the result?
I clicked on my grading orders. I clicked on the submission number. Can't find the results?
Thanks...

(12-08-2015, 08:21 PM)garyhaase2001 Wrote: How specifically can you find the result?
I clicked on my grading orders. I clicked on the submission number. Can't find the results?
Thanks...
Once you're on the ORDER STATUS page you should be able to click on the Job Id #.
That should take you to a new page which shows JOB DETAIL and CARD LISTING.

Thanks for the info.
It is showing 43/43 unlike yesterday but I followed your prompts but it's still not showing any results plus I haven't received an email.

(12-08-2015, 08:52 PM)garyhaase2001 Wrote: Thanks for the info.
It is showing 43/43 unlike yesterday but I followed your prompts but it's still not showing any results plus I haven't received an email.
That's weird. I'd give it a day or two, after that if still nothing I'd call them.

(12-08-2015, 08:21 PM)garyhaase2001 Wrote: How specifically can you find the result?
Thanks...

Gary --

I'm the graded board mod--- send me your site login info to my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address I'll see whats happening with your order.

Should be posted by now shouldn't be any reason why its not.

Jeff