`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulled Argubly The Best Auto of My LIfe From 15 Topps Jumbo Tonight! GO Pack GO!

Pulled Argubly The Best Auto of My LIfe From 15 Topps Jumbo Tonight! GO Pack GO!
Bought a few packs of prizm & finest and didn't hit anything, there was 1 pack of 15 jumbo sitting by itself, and 2 more sitting on top of eachother. Decided to grab the one by itself before I left, glad I did, dead center in the middle I hit this (I obviously stuck it in that case myself afterwards, only one I had at the moment lol) :

Brett Favre 60th Anniversary Auto 14/15

[Image: IMG_20151204_205106_zpsqgzk5kah.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20151204_205114_zpspkwszntj.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Pulled Argubly The Best Auto of My LIfe From 15 Topps Jumbo Tonight! GO Pack GO!
Nice! Gotta love those kinds of pulls from the random single pack!
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)

RE: Pulled Argubly The Best Auto of My LIfe From 15 Topps Jumbo Tonight! GO Pack GO!
Congrats man!! That would certainly bring in some nice Vicks but that's something you ought to hold onto.

Nice hit.....congrats

Holy cow! Congrats man!

That is the best looking Favre auto card! I kinda want one now!!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Thanks guys I appreciate it! I've pulled A LOT of wild stuff over the years, been buying packs/boxes religiously since for 15 years, but this is def a beautiful card! I never hold on to anything because I always trade or sell it, but I may just keep this one in my case, or at least stash it as some real nice tradebait to pull out down the line lol
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

WOW!!! Major congrats!!!!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

HOF PULL! CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).