`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lastest mailday

Lastest mailday
Hey all. Been a while since i have been on. Took a little break. And had a little prob with my OPG. But here are some of my latest pickups. Been a busy couple of weeks. Enjoy!!
[Image: Scan0466_zpsisb04klm.jpg]
[Image: Scan0467_zpsgt26wwmy.jpg]

RE: Lastest mailday
nice. nice. nice.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Sick stuff man! I especially love the Five Star Bryce booklet myself!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Sweet lot of cards. Love that triple.

Awesome stuff. I am sorry to tell you that the bowman black Trout auto should be in Puerto Rico. The warmer weather will help maintain the signature through time. LOL. The same benefit will have the Harper finest. You have my address. Remember, is for the good,of,the cards, not that I like them.
Again, amazing cards.

Wow amazing group pf cards!!!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Very Nice! Love that Harper booklet!

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Pretty nice pickups. The Brock, Trout, & Finest Harper/w Patch looks amazing!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Man....If I knew he was going to flip that Brock in 1 day, I would have kept it. Glad it's with a Cards fan though.....Let's talk about that triple!