`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connor McDavid Pricing

Connor McDavid Pricing
Is it just me or does his price/value seem high especially considering he's hurt?
Just curious to hear what you think?

RE: Connor McDavid Pricing
Who cares if he's hurt - the kid is a superstar already! Injuries are part of the game. When Stamkos busted his leg did his cards drop like crazy? Of course not.
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

I actually think prices have dropped a bit but that might just be the initial rush ending.

Beckett is actually keeping with eBay pricing and true sales nowadays. Well... with newer cards anyways. Haha! The sale value of the card is the "Book Value" now.

Randi

(11-27-2015, 11:17 PM)rayeates Wrote: Beckett is actually keeping with eBay pricing and true sales nowadays. Well... with newer cards anyways. Haha! The sale value of the card is the "Book Value" now.

Randi
I would have to agree with you a bit on this one Randi. For example the better YG's (McDavid, Domi, Larkin, etc) seem to be right on the same mark. McDavid a bit lower as i seen them yesterday for $200 Canadian. As for the commons, there are still going for about have BV. Right in around $2 a card. This has always been a thing that has troubled me. I started here on the Beckett sight and lived by BV for a number of years. There are a ton of collectors that go by sell value and quality of swatch on your card. It is a market that everyone needs to be able to adapt to. Another factor is players that are HOT. If a player is hot (more so on the rookies) dealers will be asking more that BV as their Sell Value. I experienced this a few weeks back when I headed down to the Toronto Fall Expo. Leon Driasatl cards were going for stupid money. There are other cards that IMO are under book valued as well. Look at last years Ultimate Collection /99 rookies. Very under priced considering how hard they are to find and their sell values are usually 1.25 to 1.5 times the book value.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

How about dem parkies!! Haha the price fell right out from those...I'm hearing a lot if ppl with grief because Beckett had em priced before they were even on the shelves and ppl went crazy spending $50 for an almost guaranteed $100 value back from pulls just from the parkhurst. Now they are priced where they should've been to begin with and ppl can't give them away now

They can give the Parkies to me!

(12-04-2015, 12:39 PM)johlix Wrote: How about dem parkies!! Haha the price fell right out from those...I'm hearing a lot if ppl with grief because Beckett had em priced before they were even on the shelves and ppl went crazy spending $50 for an almost guaranteed $100 value back from pulls just from the parkhurst. Now they are priced where they should've been to begin with and ppl can't give them away now
They started showing up 2 weeks+ before most stores had them on black friday, so Ebay was able to get a price-- although a bit off one-- before most people saw them.