`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realizations, Commentary, Resolutions

RE: Realizations, Commentary, Resolutions
(11-27-2015, 12:08 PM)jonathani Wrote: So, people call you "Doc" even though you're a chiropractor? What's your MD in?
You do see his screen name don't you? Unless I'm mistaken chiropractors are doctors of chiropractic.

RE: Realizations, Commentary, Resolutions
(11-27-2015, 02:26 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Good luck with everything Doc. Hopefully things work out for you.
Thank you!

(11-27-2015, 12:08 PM)jonathani Wrote: So, people call you "Doc" even though you're a chiropractor? What's your MD in?
(11-27-2015, 04:05 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You do see his screen name don't you? Unless I'm mistaken chiropractors are doctors of chiropractic.
Thanks, Matt. Right you are, my friend!

Jonathan, Chiropractors are Doctors.
My degree is a DC, Doctor of Chiropractic. As far as I know, we're primary Health Care physicians in all 50 states, Canada & Australia. Not sure about everywhere else.
I also happen to be a 3rd year Medical Student, so I'm a year away from being an MD, too. Hoping to get residency in Psychiatry. I want to do a subspecialty of Neuropsych and/or pain management. Not sure where my path will lead in that aspect. I'll know more as I continue doing my clinical internships.
While pursuing my MD degree, I've been toying with / working on a prospective PhD project focused on dyslexia and learning disabilities. If I can get all my research together I'll apply and defend my Thesis sometime after I graduate and before my residency.
I'm perpetually learning and studying ... Figure I'll exercise my brain now and stave off Alzheimer's in the future. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.