`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couldn't stay away 3 Americana Legends, 1 Classics & 1 Great Limited Cuts (Scans)

Couldn't stay away 3 Americana Legends, 1 Classics & 1 Great Limited Cuts (Scans)
So I said I was out...I got an itch and it got the better of me. I opened up 3 box of the Americana Legends and it was fun but nothing super, one box of classics which I felt I did well. But the Choice is damaged around the patch...does anyone know anything about replacements and Panini? And lastly the Limited Cuts break, I feel like I did really well with a hard to find Jim Hegan Cut. Just wondering what you would think the value of the Hegan would be can't find anything comparable. Thanks for looking everything but the cut and Hodges is up for trade. Thanks again.
[Image: IMG_20151125_0005_zpsxqdw6zk1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20151125_0004_zpslao5uobl.jpg]

RE: Could stay away...3 2012 Americana Legends, 1 Classics & 1 Great Limited Cuts (Scans)
As an Indians fan, I'd be interested in that Hegan auto if you're willing to deal it.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Could stay away...3 2012 Americana Legends, 1 Classics & 1 Great Limited Cuts (Scans)
(11-25-2015, 09:32 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: As an Indians fan, I'd be interested in that Hegan auto if you're willing to deal it.
The Problem with the Hegan is I have no clue what it is worth...the guy has hardly any autos. Nothing on ebay that was inserted in packs...so not too sure of its value.

RE: Couldn't stay away 3 Americana Legends, 1 Classics & 1 Great Limited Cuts (Scans)
True enough. Never a great hitter, but handled the pitching staff for the '48 champs, hence my interest. If you decide what you want to get out of it, let me know.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Couldn't stay away 3 Americana Legends, 1 Classics & 1 Great Limited Cuts (Scans)
(11-25-2015, 09:59 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: True enough. Never a great hitter, but handled the pitching staff for the '48 champs, hence my interest. If you decide what you want to get out of it, let me know.
Will do your first on my list. Thanks and if you come up with any ideas as far as pricing pm me. Thanks

I thought I sent a message, but will redo it. I would be interested in the Sally Ride. Thank you.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

I need that Buehler auto if I've got anything you can use for it.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Comments sent on our trade
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

It's amazing how much the USWNT soccer autos have dropped in eBay sales value since they won the World Cup back in July. Seeing the Sally Ride and Blair/Heiden memorabilia makes me want to go grab a few boxed myself, as I keep forgetting the variety of names that you can pull. Honestly, you did pretty good with the boxes you got.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/