Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Not Working !!!!

Not Working !!!!
Hi,
The trading part of the site won't bring up any cards, it just goes back to the the start of the trade. Any fix on the way?

Thanks,
Bill

RE: Not Working !!!!
I'm reaching out
working now?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Mines been doing it for 2 days now, maybe if i pay more for my subscription when it comes due, no more of these problems will occur? I mean since I pay for a 24/7 365 service wouldn't you think I would get some kind of deal to stay around and put up with the dwindling memberships and non stop website maintenance notices? LOL I doubt it
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

EXACTLY !!!!!
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

When it does work after the umpteen attempt the other trader cannot access it. Sent a help ticket on Friday via the blue tab on the right and still no response. They are quick to woo you back but super slow in responding to real issues on this site. This by far is the easiest site to do a trade when it works. But is far too labor intensive to get it to work.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

This needs to get fixed ASAP.
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

still not working

I wonder how much they pay the guy who runs this place? I bet one of us could do a better job for half the money!!

It's been a very frustrating weekend trying to set up trades Sad
[Image: ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=%2fRqvSVPz...header.jpg]

You would think with the 15-16 UD release and all the action with McBroken they would want to have a smooth running site, but noooooooo