`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kristaps Porzingis

Kristaps Porzingis
Alright folks, pulled a Porzingis acetate (I think) card out of my first Prestige blaster box today and I immediately felt like selling it. Didn't see it on the bay or comc, then I started talking to my buddy (not a cards guy but a hoops head) and he said "I'd hold on to it, he's gonna be a multi-multi-all-star." So now I'm conflicted. Like if you had sold a Lin card in the months after Linsanity...

So I guess the discussion would be, is this kid legit or what? More thinking card related. Obviously he's got a serious game but we're what? 12 games into his career? I don't know how to feel about this card.

RE: Kristaps Porzingis
I haven't looked into what his stuff is going for right now, but I would move now if the price is right. He's getting some buzz right now. More than likely it will go down in value in a few years IF he is good anyways. He will never be in the same convo as Jordan, Kobe and LeBron, so his stuff will never be to out of range value wise.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

After that 29pt/11reb effort against the Hornets his autos from Hoops have shot up ala Jeremy Lin's first knicks auto card (also from Hoops, right? lol) did. The next time he has a big game stat-wise, I'd sell it. He didn't have a memorable game tonight @OKC despite the Knicks winning (3rd straight W, 7-6 overall)

I hate how Panini made each rookie auto with a red background. It totally killed his Hoops auto for me. I'm not much of a fan of any auto Panini has released so far of KP and the other Knicks rookie Jerian Grant (Harvey's son). Grant really intrigues me as a Knicks fan. We haven't had a good point guard since who? Starbury? lol
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

As long that the Knicks have Carmelo Anthony in its roster no player will standout just like what happen to Jeremy Lin. Right now Porzingis is getting praises because of his awesome performance especially today against Rockets but eventually Carmelo will take back the spotlight to let everyone know that he's the Alpha of NY Knicks.

I'm not a Melo hater but that's what I think Smile

I pulled his Premier Prospects auto out of a box of Prestige on Saturday at Target.

I hit a LeBron base 1/1 in my first box, a DeAngelo Russell Passport auto in my second box and then the Porzingis in my third.

I should quit while I'm ahead, but you know how that goes.