`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1997 Collectors Choice Stickums/stickums Retail Help

1997 Collectors Choice Stickums/stickums Retail Help
I have a question maybe someone here can help me out, how do you know which is which between the normal stickums and the retail??? None are numbered or at least i cant see the numbering!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: 1997 Collectors Choice Stickums/stickums Retail Help
(11-19-2015, 05:14 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I have a question maybe someone here can help me out, how do you know which is which between the normal stickums and the retail??? None are numbered or at least i cant see the numbering!!!
Found this on a website. Hope its correct and helps.

Design and photos used on retail are the same as the Stick 'Ums inserted into Collector's Choice packs, the only difference is the size of the set. You can easily differentiate between the two sets by their checklist on the back of each Stick 'Um. On both sets, the full checklist is listed. If the checklist has 30 names, it's from the pack set; 28, then it's from the Retail set.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

(11-19-2015, 06:01 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Found this on a website. Hope its correct and helps.

Design and photos used on retail are the same as the Stick 'Ums inserted into Collector's Choice packs, the only difference is the size of the set. You can easily differentiate between the two sets by their checklist on the back of each Stick 'Um. On both sets, the full checklist is listed. If the checklist has 30 names, it's from the pack set; 28, then it's from the Retail set.
Wow thanks a lot!!! thatll help for sure!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(11-19-2015, 06:10 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Wow thanks a lot!!! thatll help for sure!!

Glad I could help.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards