`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auction pickup value?

Auction pickup value?
So my dad called me and said there was an auction with some sports memorabilia there so I went and they had a pair of 1932 world series ticket stubs from Wrigley field games 3 and 4. Bein the sports nut I am I know game 3 is the famous called shot by Babe Ruth and game 4.was his last world series game but what I don't know is a value any help would be great thanks

I tried to add photos but my phone won't let me

RE: Auction pickup value?
Wish I could help on the value. Did you submit a bid? What did it go for?? Sounds awesome. I'd love to see a pic. Try setting up a photobucket account and submit your pic from there. Patrick
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I would call Heritage or Mile High Auctions and talk to a representative. They sell that type of thing frequently. They'll be able to tell you exactly what the current market value is. Just don't tell them where or when the auction is.

It was just a local estate auction

(11-16-2015, 08:30 PM)husker 101 Wrote: It was just a local estate auction
I know but you can call them and ask them what the current market value is on the items being that they sell that type of thing all the time.

Were the ticket stubs certified original by a bonefide and trusted authority?
I have a pretty nice reprint of game 3.
[Image: F5692105-1B17-4308-A6F9-5616E50D7210_zpsypcsvg7w.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I could send pics through text message if anyone would like to see them just pm me a number

(11-17-2015, 09:39 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Were the ticket stubs certified original by a bonefide and trusted authority?
I have a pretty nice reprint of game 3.
[Image: F5692105-1B17-4308-A6F9-5616E50D7210_zpsypcsvg7w.jpg]
Mine is different then yours where yours says grand stand mine says bleacher and does not have a seat or section just has a serial number