`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Santa Updated (12/1) LAST CHANCE!!!

RE: Secret Santa Updated (12/1) LAST CHANCE!!!
(12-04-2015, 12:34 PM)johlix Wrote: When do I start shopping around? I'll need time for that and time to ship... When do find out who our secret person is?
Looking forward to finding out as well!
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Has this been canceled ?

(12-06-2015, 07:02 AM)titan501ca Wrote: Has this been canceled ?
I'd hope not, everyone is committed and for the most part, the names in here are veteran members who don't screw around so if it is going ahead, it will go smooth.

Sorry guys, been really busy with a family emergency. Had to say goodbye to a dear friend (who was like a brother to me) of mine.

The Secret Santa is still a on!!!!! I will have name PM'ed out tonight or tomorrow night by the latest.

Sorry for any inconvenience to anybody.

I'm sorry to hear that bguz - no worries!

My gift is sent out!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Mine went out last week. Hope we start seeing some of the gifts being posted soon.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I am waiting on a few things before mine can go out.

(12-17-2015, 01:02 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: I am waiting on a few things before mine can go out.
I, too, am waiting for an item. One card came in already. The other, which was going from one location in New York to another location in New York, somehow ended up in Orlando, Florida and according to the tracking info has been there for a week. In other words, lost in the mail.
I don't want to ruin the surprise for my recipient, but I am obviously going to have to replace the item and there is no chance of it getting there by Xmas. I don't want to reveal my identity by explaining myself to this person, I just hope they have a little faith that I will come through!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

(12-17-2015, 06:46 PM)gmccarth Wrote: I, too, am waiting for an item. One card came in already. The other, which was going from one location in New York to another location in New York, somehow ended up in Orlando, Florida and according to the tracking info has been there for a week. In other words, lost in the mail.
I don't want to ruin the surprise for my recipient, but I am obviously going to have to replace the item and there is no chance of it getting there by Xmas. I don't want to reveal my identity by explaining myself to this person, I just hope they have a little faith that I will come through!
That's crazy that you just brought that up. I had an item shipped 1 day priority mail that was literally 80 miles from my house (i could have driven there and back faster than the mail but i paid for the convience) and right now its sitting in Omaha Nebraska with a 'your item will be delayed' tag on it. Silly post office.

So like many others, mine will be delayed. Im pretty sure we're all understanding and i gotta be honest.... if i can get the 62$ for the year deal... i might come back.... due to this secret santa.... just the mere fact of me tossing around hte idea is impressive enough.. but actually consider it.....
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches