`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Metal Draft

2015 Metal Draft
Next up we have the results of 3 boxes of 2015 Leaf Metal Draft (2 boxes from my lcs, 1 box from eBay).

Kyle Tucker
Phil Bickford
Ryan Mountcastle (x2)
Garrett Whitley
Beau Burrows
Jon Harris
Austin Riley
Brett Lilek
Jason Groome perfect game
Brandon Mcilwain perfect game
Luis Curbelo perfect game
Mike Nikorak top picks
DJ Stewart top picks
Nick Neidert purple prismatic parallel 02/25
Brendan Rodgers purple prismatic parallel 12/25
Christin Stewart purple prismatic parallel 08/25
Walker Robbins perfect game purple parallel 01/15
Mario Feliciano perfect game red parallel 1/5
Lucius Fox Jr. purple prismatic parallel 05/25
Lucius Fox Jr. red prismatic parallel 5/5

I have heard that Leaf limited this product to only 299 cases produced. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is that's pretty sweet. Pics below. Enjoy.

(11-14-2015, 01:53 PM)card_fiend2013 Wrote: Next up we have the results of 3 boxes of 2015 Leaf Metal Draft (2 boxes from my lcs, 1 box from eBay).

Kyle Tucker
Phil Bickford
Ryan Mountcastle (x2)
Garrett Whitley
Beau Burrows
Jon Harris
Austin Riley
Brett Lilek
Jason Groome perfect game
Brandon Mcilwain perfect game
Luis Curbelo perfect game
Mike Nikorak top picks
DJ Stewart top picks
Nick Neidert purple prismatic parallel 02/25
Brendan Rodgers purple prismatic parallel 12/25
Christin Stewart purple prismatic parallel 08/25
Walker Robbins perfect game purple parallel 01/15
Mario Feliciano perfect game red parallel 1/5
Lucius Fox Jr. purple prismatic parallel 05/25
Lucius Fox Jr. red prismatic parallel 5/5

I have heard that Leaf limited this product to only 299 cases produced. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is that's pretty sweet. Pics below. Enjoy.

more pics
more pics
more pics

RE: 2015 Metal Draft
id be interested in the jon harris and brenden rodgers from this year and the beede from 2014
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(11-14-2015, 04:31 PM)908 Wrote: id be interested in the jon harris and brenden rodgers from this year and the beede from 2014
Thanks very much for your interest. I'm going to hold on to all of these for now. If any will be available fs/ft in the future, they will be in my organizer.

I will be getting an organizer subscription at the end of next week.

I just discovered these products, and am really liking the limited production and the fact that they seem to hold their value quite well.

is the kinsler ultimate for trade?

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(11-14-2015, 10:28 PM)908 Wrote: is the kinsler ultimate for trade?
Probably. Let me get a sub to organizer, organize everything in it and then I'll let you know. I'll pm you or put it in my org once I get it up and running. Should be by late next week or early the week after. Thanks.

sounds good who or what do you collect?

photobucket

(11-16-2015, 12:52 AM)908 Wrote: sounds good who or what do you collect?
Currently looking to trim down my collection. Probably going to start collecting only Cubs gu and autos. Obviously, would prefer star players, but any Cubs gu/auto of comparable/similar value works for trades.