`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a question

I have a question
I have a question about some cards. They are all graded by Beckett. They are all rc's. They are:
1990 Donruss Juan Gonzalez
1988 Donruss Jay Buhner
1987 Donruss Bo Jackson
1987 Donruss Will Clark
All four are labeled 2001 Donruss Anniversary Originals. However I can not find them labeled as such in Beckett's data base only as original rc's. Can anybody help?

RE: I have a question
The cards were box toppers in 2001 Donruss and they are not in the Beckett database. In fact I am not sure a complete checklist was ever issued, though one would think it would exist since they all were BGS graded. The vast majority of these cards were BGS 7 to BGS 8.5, so they weren't highly desirable at the time or even now aside from some player collectors. There are some autographed versions which are more desirable, but definitely harder to find as most are numbered to 25 or less.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-13-2015, 04:26 PM)djohn Wrote: The cards were box toppers in 2001 Donruss and they are not in the Beckett database. In fact I am not sure a complete checklist was ever issued, though one would think it would exist since they all were BGS graded. The vast majority of these cards were BGS 7 to BGS 8.5, so they weren't highly desirable at the time or even now aside from some player collectors. There are some autographed versions which are more desirable, but definitely harder to find as most are numbered to 25 or less.
Thanks. The Gonzalez is 7
Buhner 8
Clark 7.5
Jackson 8.5
As far as i'm concerned they are all for trade for whatever they book for raw.

(11-13-2015, 04:36 PM)cspen Wrote: As far as i'm concerned they are all for trade for whatever they book for raw.
PM sent
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/