`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Blaster I've had all year! 2015 Topps Chrome

RE: Best Blaster I've had all year! 2015 Topps Chrome
(11-18-2015, 08:33 PM)woogie23 Wrote: Next time I go to the LCS or a retail store, can I Skype with you and have your son point out the right box to buy?

2 PACKS(not boxes) with big hits!!!

He just did better than I have all year almost. haha
Yeah it has been some pretty ridiculous luck for him. My 11 year old eventually comes around and understands the luck involved. But the drive home from the LCS sometimes gets a little testy in the back seat! Haha!

By the way....Dr Mitch those are some awesome looking Kris Bryants! And Buckles...that Chipper Jones on your signature line is beautiful!

(11-19-2015, 11:20 AM)jbissell Wrote: Yeah it has been some pretty ridiculous luck for him. My 11 year old eventually comes around and understands the luck involved. But the drive home from the LCS sometimes gets a little testy in the back seat! Haha!

By the way....Dr Mitch those are some awesome looking Kris Bryants! And Buckles...that Chipper Jones on your signature line is beautiful!
I don't think anyone that young understands that kinda luck completely. After he goes 0-40, 0-50 without anything good, it might start to dawn on him.
And thanks ... I'd really like to get a pink Bryant retail exclusive to go along with that sepia Bryant.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Awesome DrM (been away for awhile....Victoria's appedix burst.....she's doing ok). Those Bryants are awesome...best of luck on your pink quest. Since the fire in March...I have only bought retail and did fairly decent this year with my Correa auto out of update my best hit I guess. Funny....just thinking about it, but a great hit for me may be a stinker for somebody else. Here's hoping Streaky makes his way up north here for a holiday visit.......waiting on 3 (I think) boxes of 2015 Mini's with the 11 variations per box. Keeping my finger crossed!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-29-2015, 08:59 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome DrM (been away for awhile....Victoria's appedix burst.....she's doing ok). Those Bryants are awesome...best of luck on your pink quest. Since the fire in March...I have only bought retail and did fairly decent this year with my Correa auto out of update my best hit I guess. Funny....just thinking about it, but a great hit for me may be a stinker for somebody else. Here's hoping Streaky makes his way up north here for a holiday visit.......waiting on 3 (I think) boxes of 2015 Mini's with the 11 variations per box. Keeping my finger crossed!
Sorry to hear about Victoria's medical issues. Glad she's doing better. That puts card collecting into perspective ... Totally unimportant in the light of medical emergencies. Healing thoughts, prayers and wishes being sent her way! Smile
A Correa auto is a huge hit! That's a grand slam, dude! Retail sucked big time for me, but it reigned me in a little.
I totally forgot to check for the Topps Minis this year ... Heading to the site now. Mini was always pretty decent for me in years past. Thanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-30-2015, 01:24 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Sorry to hear about Victoria's medical issues. Glad she's doing better. That puts card collecting into perspective ... Totally unimportant in the light of medical emergencies. Healing thoughts, prayers and wishes being sent her way! Smile
A Correa auto is a huge hit! That's a grand slam, dude! Retail sucked big time for me, but it reigned me in a little.
I totally forgot to check for the Topps Minis this year ... Heading to the site now. Mini was always pretty decent for me in years past. Thanks!
Thanks for the well wishes.....Mini's are coming as a pre packed factory set (unless I totally have lost my mind). Good Luck.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.