`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the SICKEST group breaks ever!!

One of the SICKEST group breaks ever!!
Is about to take place, but we need more people to fill it! This bad boy is so insanely loaded, it's crazy. Triple Threads, Museum, Bowman Sterling, Five Star….come on guys, you know you wanna get in it! PM me if you're interested and I'll get you details!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: One of the SICKEST group breaks ever!!
Cardbreakerstv?
by live case break?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(11-04-2015, 09:03 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Is about to take place, but we need more people to fill it! This bad boy is so insanely loaded, it's crazy. Triple Threads, Museum, Bowman Sterling, Five Star….come on guys, you know you wanna get in it! PM me if you're interested and I'll get you details!
What are the details on the break?

(11-05-2015, 12:32 AM)908 Wrote: Cardbreakerstv?
by live case break?
Yes, the one Live Case Break did last night...hell of a break
(11-05-2015, 06:40 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: What are the details on the break?
It was a full case of 2013 Museum Collection Asia Edition, full case of 2015 Triple Threads, full case of 2008 Triple Threads, full case of 2013 Supreme Asia Edition, topped off by 2 boxes of 2015 Five Star amd 2 boxes of 2013 Sterling. $219.99 was the buy-in for a random team. I ended up with the Reds and did pretty ok! I'll post pics once I get the cards.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

see i wasnt sure how it worked so i didnt take a chance. ill have to go watch it on youtube when they post it.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Group breaks are the way to go imo. The amount you spend on a box of the high end, can usually get you in a case break or more. The ones i have done, you pick your team. I have done very well. Ryan nicely done.