IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help with a card ...2015 Topps Supreme Fernando Valenzuela

Need Help with a card ...2015 Topps Supreme Fernando Valenzuela
When the product released I got me a box and ended pulling this card

[Image: 7B5EF937-8A14-44D1-836F-E8C802690551_zps0bwjbrsx.jpg]

im not sure when this product released , maybe September ?

so I got a few inquiries on the card. looking on ebay sales I saw the figures but what puzzles me is that since release date I only see 5 completed sales of the card and no active card on sale right now .

I am wondering if there are SSP's on the product? when I type Fernando Valenzuela I could see a ton of topps five star autos but no supreme .

could it be that the product flopped and no one busting but much the same if it wasn't short printed I should see at least 10-20 posted right now like the buxton autos

can anyone help out with my question

RE: Need Help with a card ...2015 Topps Supreme Fernando Valenzuela
My guess is-- that most of the people who have pulled a Valenzuela have kept it and that is why no sales. I could find nothing if or what auto are SP in the Supreme.

Definitely not an SP. I can't recall a high end product in the last five years that has had an SP that wasn't serial numbered. There's really no reason to with all of the parallels they put out.I think it's purely circumstantial and in part as you mentioned, people aren't opening it because it was a huge flop.

I believe that is the regular version of the card at least from the pic. My guess is everyone has kept theirs for now for some reason or also like they said the product being a flop.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s