`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New arrivals

New arrivals
Hey all. It's been a little bit since I posted but here are some new arrivals over the last couple of weeks. All for trade if interested.

[Image: 2015-10-30%2016.04.22_zpsfpqpwxgp.jpg]

[Image: 2015-10-30%2016.03.47_zpss9wxtb6u.jpg]

[Image: 2015-10-30%2016.03.00_zpswsv9haof.jpg]

[Image: FB_IMG_1445830082398_zpswjsmnjwr.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_2015-10-29-17-49-15_zpsvluaphtj.png]

RE: New arrivals
Some killer cards!

Nasty hof relics Chris! That Brock book is awesome man, not to mention the triple threads and marquee. If the Trout's are available I'd love a shot at them.

Well I don't know where to start here.... WOW on the Brock, I see where the Joey D and Puljos went, and it now makes sense why you wanted my TTT Harper auto!!! Amazing stuff Chris, can't wait for you to receive my mail. I'd be interested in the Gerrit Coles on our next deal.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Beautiful stuff, that booklet is killer!

wow those are some sick cards!!!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-31-2015, 06:14 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nasty hof relics Chris! That Brock book is awesome man, not to mention the triple threads and marquee. If the Trout's are available I'd love a shot at them.
Thanks Matt. I'll take a peek and see what catches my eye.
(10-31-2015, 07:01 AM)Odyssey Wrote: Well I don't know where to start here.... WOW on the Brock, I see where the Joey D and Puljos went, and it now makes sense why you wanted my TTT Harper auto!!! Amazing stuff Chris, can't wait for you to receive my mail. I'd be interested in the Gerrit Coles on our next deal.
Lol! Yep. I'm looking forward to yours as well. I'll keep the Cole's in mind for the next one.

Sooooo,when shall i expect a trade for the Pujols??!! Lol!! Nice Stuff!!

Wow. That is some major acquisitons. The Puig patch, the Trout Sterling auto, Pujols, the Brock booklet, and the list goes on. Some incredible cards. Congratulations.