`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I being too anxious and paranoid? *UPDATE*

RE: Am I being too anxious and paranoid?
Never ever send stuff and then get payment.

Would you walk into a store, take stuff, then go home and send them payment?

No way.

Same thing with stuff online
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(10-31-2015, 07:00 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Never ever send stuff and then get payment.

Would you walk into a store, take stuff, then go home and send them payment?

No way.

Same thing with stuff online
I understand this, no need to explain further
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(10-31-2015, 07:36 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: I understand this, no need to explain further
Not to be rude, but there is a need explain further.

You still dont have the cards or payment.

Not to mention I bet the check bounces.

You need to tell people who this trader is too.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

sorry!

(11-01-2015, 01:00 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Not to be rude, but there is a need explain further.

You still dont have the cards or payment.

Not to mention I bet the check bounces.

You need to tell people who this trader is too.
If tracking is not given to me tomorrow as promised, I will post the name. If the check bounces, the name will be posted. I think that he realizes if he dosn't make this right he won't trade again on here, so I feel that I will get my check. I realize that I don't have my cards or the check yet, and I am upset. But there is no reason to throw a guy into the fire whenever he is attempting to right the ship.

I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige

(11-01-2015, 01:51 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: If tracking is not given to me tomorrow as promised, I will post the name. If the check bounces, the name will be posted. I think that he realizes if he dosn't make this right he won't trade again on here, so I feel that I will get my check. I realize that I don't have my cards or the check yet, and I am upset. But there is no reason to throw a guy into the fire whenever he is attempting to right the ship.
Disagree, he jerked you around and lied, now its his wives fault?

I think u should share the name regardless so people can avoid him. this all might be true, check may clear etc but I know I will never do business with him ever.

Quesiton, who asked you to ship before being paid? Him or you?

sorry!

(11-01-2015, 01:51 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: If tracking is not given to me tomorrow as promised, I will post the name. If the check bounces, the name will be posted. I think that he realizes if he dosn't make this right he won't trade again on here, so I feel that I will get my check. I realize that I don't have my cards or the check yet, and I am upset. But there is no reason to throw a guy into the fire whenever he is attempting to right the ship.
You're doing the right thing. As you already know this would have never even been an issue had you not made that mistake. We all make them and you learn from them. That's how life goes. See what happens tomorrow and go from there.

Should this situation not go your way PM me and I'll look into helping you out with what you lost since I believe this was just an honest mistake on your part. Like I said, we've all made them.
[Image: image.jpg]

(11-01-2015, 03:57 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Disagree, he jerked you around and lied, now its his wives fault?

I think u should share the name regardless so people can avoid him. this all might be true, check may clear etc but I know I will never do business with him ever.

Quesiton, who asked you to ship before being paid? Him or you?
Nobody asked me to ship first, I just did it. He said that he was shipping on the 4th, and I was going out of town the next week for fall break and wanted to get it out before then and shipped the fifth. But, he didn't ship on the 4th so I just look stupid for trusting him I guess

(11-01-2015, 06:22 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Nobody asked me to ship first, I just did it. He said that he was shipping on the 4th, and I was going out of town the next week for fall break and wanted to get it out before then and shipped the fifth. But, he didn't ship on the 4th so I just look stupid for trusting him I guess
Well a learning lesson at least, but give it a little more hope that the other person might be honest.

If he asked you to ship first I'd say 100% youre getting screwed here.

sorry!

I think you're doing the right thing too. Like others stated, you made a mistake by sending before receiving payment and now you're paying the price for that by going stir crazy wondering if the other trader ripped you off. Maybe they did and maybe they didn't. I don't have a Paypal account either, by choice, and I prefer to pay by check. I wouldn't expect anyone to send me cards before waiting for my check to clear. Some people don't want to wait so they just won't sell to me and I lose out on cards I'd like to have but those who have taken my checks know that I am an upstanding individual and that they will get their money and I have made multiple deals on this site. Sometimes I'm a day or two late getting it sent off because things come up and I can't always get to the post office as soon as I'd like. You've waited this long so what's one more day? I hope they make good for you and provide you with a tracking number but if they don't then I would out the trader expecting that he/she is jerking your chain.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(10-31-2015, 03:15 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I do not own a credit card
I don not own one either but now they have prepaid credit card and comes with all the bells and whistles that a credit card does but, you can not spend money if there is no money on it.

The credit card is called a Liquid Credit Card. It does not link to your back accounts and thieves will not get much money if they try to use it. Unlike a debit card or a real credit card.

Just a thought for future reference in case you want to look into someday

I got it for 2 reasons
1. so I can purchase things on line
2. so I have have a paypal account.

[/quote]

Yep I recommend getting ones that are called Vanilla Cards, their just like a credit card and if im correct they have no activation fee or have the lowest activation fee of them all. They sell them at walgreens you can put any amount of money in it as you wish. I have no bank account linked to my paypal so you can just use the credit card!

[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s