`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ONE AND DONE

ONE AND DONE
This thread is really for the set collector or player collector.

You have that one card you need to finish your set? List the card here and lets see who can help you finish that set. List as many as sets you need and thank the person whom traded you the card to finish that set you have been working on.

This is meant to be a fun thread
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: ONE AND DONE
Great idea for a thread. I'd love to help anyone that I can. I hope someone can help me with these two.

* 1992 Pinnacle #46 Chili Davis

I don't know how I still haven't found this card after all these years.

* 2004 Flair #59 Derek Jeter

I had this set completed. Then I made a trade in 2007 or '08 and realized that the site never removed the extra copy that I traded before then. I took my set card out b/c I had already agreed to the trade. I've needed a replacement since then.

I also have 2 sets that are missing only 6 cards (1993 Fleer and 1998 Finest).

I have multiple sets (retro) that need only a few, but the set that I need only one is 1989 OpeeChee #300 Daryl Strawberry.
A junk era set of why don't I have this done is 1987 Fleer 109 Willie Randolfph, 111 Dave Righetti, 198 Eric Davis, and 633 Canseco/Rice/Puckett.
The Vintage really close is 1951 Red Backs 20 Dom Dimaggio, 26 Luke Elster, 31 Gil Hodges, and 36 Gus Zernial. And 1977 OpeeChee 32 Tom Bruno and 247 Steve Hargan.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

1995 Flair Hot Gloves # 1,2,5,6,8 and 12

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

any 2014 Topps Tribute forever young relics of Buster Posey and it has to be the first one printed
I have the red, blue and green and need the other colors.....thanks