`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP SEARCHING FOR: 06 NAT TREASURES MARCUS/MIKE VICK DUAL AUTO

NEED HELP SEARCHING FOR: 06 NAT TREASURES MARCUS/MIKE VICK DUAL AUTO
Been hunting this card for a long time, and I haven't had any luck. Looking to buy preferably but can get whatever kind of trade bait is needed. One of the coolest cards ever made in my opinion, so if you know anyone that has it, I will even provide a finders fee for helping me out! Thanks a lot and if anyone reading this has any rare vick autos, don't hesitate to get in touch with me!

I've included a photo below of the card I'm looking for:

[Image: Marcus%20Michael%20Vick%20Dual%20Auto_zpsud9slhsl.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: NEED HELP SEARCHING FOR: 06 NAT TREASURES MARCUS/MIKE VICK DUAL AUTO
Nice card. Had NO idea it existed. Wouldnt mind one in my phins pc. Good Luck finding it.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I'll keep an eye open...what's it numbered to?
There's a whole bunch of really nice graded Vicks from 2006 National Treasures on the bay right now...just a heads up Smile

I'm guessing that will be a tough find. Good Luck though!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Sadly I missed it on ebay like a month or so ago, it went for like 50 bucks. Its numbered to 5 too, making it that much more harder to find. I'd pay at least double what the guy did in september for it so if he sees this, hit me up ! hahaha
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!