Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
RECENT SLABS / PICKUPS - PART 1

RE: RECENT SLABS / PICKUPS - PART 1
(02-04-2016, 02:26 AM)jeffv96masters Wrote:

Like This

Like this - just hit reply and you'll see how

Thanks Sooo Much Jeff!!

PS I tried to get Navy Blue (Dallas Cowboys Blue), but it wouldn't do it. Is there a work around? Thanks bud!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-04-2016, 03:02 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Jason no there is no work around color wise. The MB is only set up for base color schemes not in depth color manipulations. Sorry buddy Sad

A few more from Premier

The Premier series is a PAIN to grade high, A 9 is like a Gem Mint. A Gem card is like a Pristine elsewhere. Poorly cut is an understatement-- it's like UD used a kid's machine. So I'm very happy with the grades . A 8.5 Near Mint was my expected average . The thicker cards are even tougher to grade well This batch came out very good in my eyes Smile

[Image: 07-Premier-RR3-RCD-Base.jpg]

Thanks Jeff!! You know I'm drooling BIG TIME over this card!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'm very impressed with your Clemens collection Jeff! I hope one day you put them in the Registry.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

Check out these!!

I have the whole set in 9.5!!

Got some returns for the first time in a long time. Nice to have them scanned in so I can send them off to "the vault". I might be getting the BGS bug again!

I received a box today but had to go straight to work for an overnighter. Will try to knock out some scanning in the morning.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Love seeing the graded MJs!

Hey Jeff, with all the scanning you do, do you have an automated tool or software that will auto crop them?

(03-25-2016, 11:37 AM)jplarson Wrote: Hey Jeff, with all the scanning you do, do you have an automated tool or software that will auto crop them?
I do but keep it turned off. I use an Epson V300 Photo scanner and frankly it auto crops too much for my liking- tends to cut off edges. I prefer to manually crop and use my Adobe CS2.

More slabs to follow = need to break up all my order entry= its been a nutso week Sad

Jeff