`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Panini Replacements, good or bad.

Panini Replacements, good or bad.
Hey guys I would like to get your opinions on if I got good replacements for my 2 Panini redemptions.
Ok first the 2 original redemptions: 2014 Panini Elite signature edition Franchise futures Adrian Rondon /499 and Franchise Futures Dermis Garcia /634. Now the replacements: 2014 Donruss Rated Rookies Rookie Ticket of Jordano Ventura, don't know the numbering. and 2014 Panini Classics Significant Signatures Jersey George Springer /299.
Just want to get some input thanks.

RE: Panini Replacements, good or bad.
You got two decent players, but if Rondon turns into the star they hope he will be (albeit 5 years from now), that card could be huge.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Pretty well. You got 2 star rc auto's out of it. It's a win.

I think you did great
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

You did great, no worries!
I need to ask them about some old replacements that were filled. Thanks for the reminder Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.