`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What I found in the garbage yesterday.... (Giants)

What I found in the garbage yesterday.... (Giants)
Well I was walking one of my dogs around the neighborhood yesterday and was near a garbage bin when i noticed something that shouldnt have been there (at least for me). i knew what it was as soon as I saw it so I decided to pick it up. I gave it a nice bath since it was kinda dirty and this is what it looks like now.

[Image: hunter%20pence_zpsydc0u1j5.png]

[Image: hunter%20pence%20face_zpslk4r5qja.png]

Anyone know anything about these???

Oh by the way, all the cards Ive bought since january are finally arriving today!!! The wait is over LOL my brother is flying down to venezuela today so i will have all my cards, should be busy days organizing stuff!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: What I found in the garbage yesterday
Nope, but I'm betting it may have been a giveaway at AT&T park. Pence is known to drive around the city on his scooter. Great find by the way! I'd love to find that. Not sure why it would have been thrown away though? That's a gem man! Hahahah

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: What I found in the garbage yesterday.... (Giants)
That's awesome! I believe it was a 2014 giveaway from the Giants. I seem to remember there being a story about him having his scooter stolen.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Really nice and is better that it was for free. Great find.

Are you the Venezuelan oil tycoon who is buying up all of the Omar Vizquel and Andres Gallaraga cards on eBay haha

Nice bobblehead! That is a pretty cool find
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(10-20-2015, 09:12 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Are you the Venezuelan oil tycoon who is buying up all of the Omar Vizquel and Andres Gallaraga cards on eBay haha

Nice bobblehead! That is a pretty cool find
LOL!!!!!!!!!! no oil for me, i dont think i even have cooking oil right now!!! I have bought Galarragas but not Vizquels!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

pretty cool