`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thank you Topps Bunt (A little about myself)

RE: Thank you Topps Bunt (A little about myself)
(10-21-2015, 02:50 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote: Your story really hit home for me because I too am a surviving recipient of a kidney/pancreas transplant. I had mine in 2003 at the University of Cincinnati hospital after 14 months of dialysis. I was just 27 at the time so I completly understand all that you've gone through at a young age. I know it can be a struggle. While I have not had any issues with the kidney I did reject the pancreas and I am a diabetic once again. Just keep taking the meds and listening to the doctors and you'll have a long healthy life.

While it wasn't the ALCS I was able to attend a game at the Skydome, oops Rogers Centre, in 1992. It's a beautiful stadium and the Jays have held a special place with me since that game(Jays beat the Rangers ironically).

Thanks for sharing your story and BE STRONG!
I appreciate the advice. My philosophy is that someone interrupted their life to extend mine so I am a bit overprotective when it comes to meds and anything health related. I have seen too many young people with these problems not take them serious with major consequences.
[Image: 7xIxBeM.png]
Courtesy of jbel4331

I'm from Canada and shipping can be very slow. If that is not acceptable then I guess I can't help you. Thanks for looking.

My Photobucket
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625...e22briguy/

RE: Thank you Topps Bunt (A little about myself)
(10-21-2015, 06:35 PM)frankie22briguy Wrote: I appreciate the advice. My philosophy is that someone interrupted their life to extend mine so I am a bit overprotective when it comes to meds and anything health related. I have seen too many young people with these problems not take them serious with major consequences.
I'm with you on that 1000%. Unfortunately in my case someone had to lose their life to save mine so it's very precious to me as well. Thankfully my creatinine has stayed around 1-1.4 so I'm doing great and I hope you continue with your success as well.