`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
1992 National Sports Convention Pro File Cards

1992 National Sports Convention Pro File Cards
Does anybody know the value of these cards ? I can't find them anywhere in Beckett. Thanks !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 1992 National Sports Convention Pro File Cards
I have the Thomas and Mantle. I believe they are unlicensed and therefore not listed in Beckett or considered very valuable. Sort of like the Broder cards from that era. I think I paid $1 each for mine. I would be interested in trading for some of those if they are available as I collect oddball cards of stars and HOFers.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

These are slightly better than Broder style cards in that at least you know they were made for the 1992 National as a promotion for the magazine "Profiles in Sports". However there is still minimal value to these cards, around $1 a piece for most of them.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it. I figured they weren't worth much just by checking past sales on Ebay, but I wanted to make sure I was in the ballpark. Zeprock, I'm selling off my collection of 30 years so I'm not trading or buying much except for higher end Peyton Manning rookies. I'll be happy to sell you the set (12 cards) for $10 plus shipping if you're interested. I've got them up on Ebay, but I'll take them down if you want them. If not, I'm definitely going to have to reduce the listed price.