`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Who do you think will be in the 2015 WS ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
METS vs ROYALS
20.93%
9 20.93%
METS vs JAYS
13.95%
6 13.95%
CUBS vs ROYALS
32.56%
14 32.56%
CUBS vs JAYS
32.56%
14 32.56%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
METS/CUBS & JAYS/ROYALS

RE: METS/CUBS & JAYS/ROYALS
(10-16-2015, 07:23 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Are all the WS games on Fox? I hope not.....I'll need to listen to the radio if they are.............
Luckily for the past few years when it gets to the Series Sportsnet here has used MLB international's feed instead of Fox's.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I wished I could respond to Phillies Joe, but it would be against the TOS.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Mets beat the Scrubbies in 6. Jays beat the Royals in 7. Mets win the WS in 5

(10-16-2015, 12:37 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I wished I could respond to Phillies Joe, but it would be against the TOS.
??????????????????????????????????????
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I'll go Mets/Royals even though I'm not comfortable betting against the Cubs right now.

Mets and royals. mets win by a miracle as always in game 7
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Mets/Royals with the Mets winning in 5, just like 1969.
Definite biased opinion here, and proud of it.
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

(10-16-2015, 12:37 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I wished I could respond to Phillies Joe, but it would be against the TOS.
Are you sure? I don't think anything about his comment was worthy of a negative response? He wasn't mean, nasty or insulting to you, Nolan Ryan or the Rangers ... Or to anyone else, except Fox or ESPN commentators .... And even that wasn't mean, nasty or insulting, IMO.

Unless I missed something.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-17-2015, 06:54 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Are you sure? I don't think anything about his comment was worthy of a negative response? He wasn't mean, nasty or insulting to you, Nolan Ryan or the Rangers ... Or to anyone else, except Fox or ESPN commentators .... And even that wasn't mean, nasty or insulting, IMO.

Unless I missed something.
I'm not talking about me. And my comments were not of a vulgar or curse word nature.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-17-2015, 08:05 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I'm not talking about me. And my comments were not of a vulgar or curse word nature.
I know we're not talking about you and your comment ....
The only comment by joe was:
(10-16-2015, 07:23 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I voted Cubs and Jays.....both league series will go long and it could just as easily be Mets/Royals. Really just hope to see some exciting baseball being played. Are all the WS games on Fox? I hope not.....I'll need to listen to the radio if they are.............
Then you responded with
So, I was confused by what you said.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.