`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Who do you think will be in the 2015 WS ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
METS vs ROYALS
20.93%
9 20.93%
METS vs JAYS
13.95%
6 13.95%
CUBS vs ROYALS
32.56%
14 32.56%
CUBS vs JAYS
32.56%
14 32.56%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
METS/CUBS & JAYS/ROYALS

RE: METS/CUBS & JAYS/ROYALS
(10-19-2015, 11:58 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Agreed! Great point. Unfortunately, what's 'right' doesn't determine who wins. But Karma may play a part after all. Smile
Say Hey Doc, I didn't know that you believed in karma.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-19-2015, 12:06 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Say Hey Doc, I didn't know that you believed in karma.
Do I believe in Karma?
If it exists, do I have to believe it?
If it doesn't exist, does my belief matter?

I'm headed back to my mountain top to ponder what I just wrote.
That's about the most philosophical thing that I've ever posted. Smile

With the exception of this ....
My Karma ran over your Dogma Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-19-2015, 01:07 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Do I believe in Karma?
If it exists, do I have to believe it?
If it doesn't exist, does my belief matter?

I'm headed back to my mountain top to ponder what I just wrote.
That's about the most philosophical thing that I've ever posted. Smile

With the exception of this ....
My Karma ran over your Dogma Smile
That's just what the doctor ordered!!

You're HA larious, Doc!!

Cubs used up all of there runs against the Pirates and Cardinals, Mets apparently saved them... It was a damn good run Cubbies, get some pitching for next year and we got this! (oh and it's ok to get lead off hits in at least one inning out of 4 games)
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Good pitching stops good hitting. Great pitching stops everything. The Mets have a great pitching staff this year. They're all young, healthy (relatively) and unfazed by post season play. The Cubs had 2 great pitchers, but even their games, they weren't 'lights out' .... At least they made it to the playoffs. And they're probably going to do well next year, too. Cubs had a really nice run this year. Congrats to all the Mets fans. Now Toronto, or KC?
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

KC will win ALCS. As far as the WS, I really hate to say it, but if the Mets carry on with what they just did, they'll take the World Series. Not sure if the Royals have the consistent pitching to match up. As I stated in game 2 of the NLCS, the Royals need to "take out" Murphy one way or another early on in the World Series! haha

Man, I loathe that guy right now!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(10-19-2015, 11:54 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Mets and Royals. Blue Jays fans dont deserve a world series because of the fan base at the last rangers game where the fans were throwing beer bottles on the fans on the lower decks hitting kids and infants. throwing the bottles in the field. The players may deserve it but NOT THE FANS

just my opinion
So 76 morons throwing bottles at a game with 50,000 people represent the millions of fans across an entire country that have been passionately cheering on their Jays for years. That makes a ton of sense

(10-22-2015, 12:12 PM)WantThemAll Wrote: So 76 morons throwing bottles at a game with 50,000 people represent the millions of fans across an entire country that have been passionately cheering on their Jays for years. That makes a ton of sense
Do I really need to answer this? Lets just say I am a Rangers fan
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(10-22-2015, 12:12 PM)WantThemAll Wrote: So 76 morons throwing bottles at a game with 50,000 people represent the millions of fans across an entire country that have been passionately cheering on their Jays for years. That makes a ton of sense
If 76 (was that an actual number?) Toronto fans react that stupidly, it definitely is a cross sectional representation. But does any one 'deserve' anything based on their fans' behavior? It was just an opinion! Who really cares, because after KC wins 1 of the 2 next games, both the Jays and the Rangers (and my Yankees Sad ) will be playing golf with their agents in Florida or Hawaii Smile
... And they'll be watching the Mets win the WS. ... And as a Yankees fan, that's really hard for me to say ... But the Mutts are impressive this year ... Even though I hate them! Smile (it's a genetic thing, but Mets Fans understand) LOL

Just how do you know that it was only 76 morons? I watched that game. It looked a lot like every fan there. You know, minus all the Ranger fans. That stuff was hitting defenseless babies, for crying out loud. Every jay fan should have been ejected from the stadium for that despicable act. You know the old saying, one bad apple spoils the whole bunch. I had a smack talk comment, but I didn't want to offend our other jay fans on this site.