`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My nephew brought me home a book...

RE: My nephew brought me home a book...
That is awesome! Made me almost spit my coffee out laughing this morning. And yes, you are certainly doning something right. Keep up the good work.

Really funny. Great way to end the day.

That's great! I'm pretty sure that's a coloring book. Make sure you and he color that up real good before returning it. Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(10-18-2015, 12:47 PM)zeprock Wrote: That's great! I'm pretty sure that's a coloring book. Make sure you and he color that up real good before returning it. Smile
I totally would if I hadn't taught him enough questionable things already. They stayed over their grandparents house (he and his sister) and my father told me that as he said good night to him and was heading out of the door way he heard, "Good night grampa. Love you. Yankees suck".

(10-18-2015, 01:13 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I totally would if I hadn't taught him enough questionable things already. They stayed over their grandparents house (he and his sister) and my father told me that as he said good night to him and was heading out of the door way he heard, "Good night grampa. Love you. Yankees suck".
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(10-18-2015, 01:13 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I totally would if I hadn't taught him enough questionable things already. They stayed over their grandparents house (he and his sister) and my father told me that as he said good night to him and was heading out of the door way he heard, "Good night grampa. Love you. Yankees suck".
LOL
See, I always said that 'Yankees/Red Sox hate' is a generational/genetic thing. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-18-2015, 09:09 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: LOL
See, I always said that 'Yankees/Red Sox hate' is a generational/genetic thing. Smile
He thinks it's the funniest thing in the world that he can get away with saying that.

(10-18-2015, 09:26 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: He thinks it's the funniest thing in the world that he can get away with saying that.
It is hilarious!
Just don't teach him Bucky Dent's Boston-given middle name! You'll get him thrown out of school. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.